We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

piggies EVERYWHERE.


Hello my dear friends!!! hehe...alot of things to update!! I will be having my Sept Hol like the primary sch kids this week!! hoho... coz its the release of uol results this coming week, so duno for what reasons...all of us are given a break..haha...well at least let me enjoy this priviledge ONCE...coz nex yr, i will be one of those seniors waiting anxiously for my results to be announced. I muz ali them huh...they REALLY send our papers to london to mark n send back..thats SO MUCH like A level! i cant belive i have to bear with this agony for the next 3 years... T.T

but i have decided to give myself a break first! since yesterday...i have been chionging my HuanHuanAi!! hehe...i finally finish it!! well juz then...i looked around my room...one pig on the right..one pig on the left..i thn decided to CALCULATE the number of PIGs in my room... i counted the ones on my table.. 1,2,3,6,7..... after a whie, i gave up.. i actually LOST COUNT! get it...?! too much piggies stuff till i LOST COUNT...hehe...



i've decided to pao1 qi4 my huanhuanai for a while to go pig-hunting. here are some of the more significance shou1 cang2 in my collection!!
this is from qiqi~! hehe..


now ...who say PIGS cant FLY!! hehe.. LOOk! it has WINGS ok.. pig + angle = PIGLE!
my kiap kiap muz oso be piggy!



not juz that hor...



i must read with a piggy too! ( this was bought from a funfair in amkss..)



Piggy Pouch!!


black piggy! otherwise know as SHAN1 ZHU1!( wild boar :P)
yi actully got it from a sales gal...arhaha...she bought her bag n kop the keychain..

Piggy wallpaper!! I cant resist it..this is in courtesy of my mama! Thats the PORKCHOP family!! thats Mr Porkchop..hehe... Its REAL FAMOUS in HK k...
This was a gift. Brought back from Switzerland. but ...why is it in BLUE???

This is my fav! musical coin piggy. Sings Its a whole world after all when i put coins inside..hehe ( or was it mary had a little lamb song? haha... i dun rmb le )


Piggy handphone couch! not juz this hor..my uncle robin bought the eyore,tigger and winnie the pooh one for me too.he thinks i have 4 hps. T.T


This was a gift from ur my dearest!! i think it was in sec 3 or 4..hehe


Piggy from HAPPY HOUSE!!

Haha..rmb i used to force ur to call me piggy princess? This was a gift from the netball team..hehe... Piggy! for ur info..this is Mr Porkchop's Wife!!! arhahaha..n they hv one daughter, two sons, one bird and one dog.

Piggy from my JC clique..hehe...from mini toons i think


A gift from Thailand from my ex- boss. See!! even my ex-boss knows my obsession with Piggies!


Thankyou so much to one and all!! for increasing my piggy collection... arhahaha i will show ur part two in future..hehe..there's still so much!!!



well aniway...i was walking to the kitchen..n look what i FOUND.


CANDY FLOSS!!!



Well..i juz have to taste it.



Just A BIT...just a bit will do..



Just one more pinch...

And one more...
And one more..i PROMISE this is the last one ok..



and soon....
NO MORE!

WHB...i finish the candy floss juz LIKE THAT.. T.T

although its fluffy, light,small...wait till i see myself in the mirror later...it will SHOW!! just this small, sweet indulgence will definitely make me put on weight deeeee~~~!!!!


Moral of the story... No more can2 zui3..n i muz say "XIEXIENI huh" to the person who gave the candy floss to my mum.. BOO!!!!


And aniway... last tues..i was at subway eating lunner ( lunch + dinner) with yw n feifei...

hehe...


silin: FEI!! i think u shld go view our class blog..my previous post on birds take train was DEDICATED to u..

fei: What blog? what pics?

yw: deh...u know..na zhi lor... with 2HAIRY LEGS de..

fei: ( whines in a high pitched wuyaish voice ) arrrh~~~!!! why ur POST my pic online???? take out take out!!





There u have it... FEi admitted...

This was her!! n that she have HAIRY legs...arhahahahaha

hehe...ok! end of my blog..i need to sleep le..hehe.. now its 3rd Sept...

yanen's bdae!! Happy birthday yanen!!

(when are we going for ur JIKEN rice? hehe... :P)

ok!! i nd to sleep le...until my next post...

MISS ME LOTSSSS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home