We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thoughts, Deep Thoughts

Poo: I'm really not used to going school without you, Bi3nu2 (how ah poo calls me).
Binu: I really want to go school with you too poo poo.
Poo : We are all going different paths now, Bi3nu2.
Binu: :(

This simple conversation between me and ah poo sets me thinking. Indeed, we are all taking different paths now. Some in unis, some working and studying, ONE working, ONE in poly and TWO in army. Despite the fact that we are all embarking on different routes of our life journey, and the fact that we are busy with our own schedules and are not meeting up as often as before, however, I could still strongly feel this bond, strong bonds, between me and all of you. I guess this is what true friendship is all about. Even without meeting often, even without talking as much, we know that we stays in each other's heart.

Sunday, the pastor was talking about the difference between "stay" and "live". Staying means your body remains in a certain place. Living means that to reside to dwell, your heart is in it.

Friends come in and go out of my life. True friends live in my life. Only after reading Blackie's entry, did i realised how much i missed the old times. Miss as in really miss. That day, there was this new temp that came, she asked how long silin and me have been friends for? MY! I sure am proud to tell her we have been friends for almost 7 years. As the theme of our blog says "we will be friends forever, just you wait and see". I certainly hope to show people who do not believe in long friendships, adults who think that as you grow older, friends will go away from you, that, we can be friends forever!

ps. what an emo entry!

it's being written while waiting for lye silin again!ha! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home