We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Harlo my dearies dearest dears and deers!

Harlo my favourites!

As you can see!I simply do not feel like working now thus here Ong Biru aka binu aka mei nu is typing this entry at this timing!ha! We will be friends forever just u wait and see blogspot is going to be filled with loads n loads of my entry this year!ha!

okay! I am proud to present you Ong Bi Ru's plan for this next half a year and the first 6 months of 2008!Cant wait for 2008 to come!man!Then i can go apply for uni!woo!

September
-I will be going Indonesia for my cousin's wedding! Applying 2 days of leave.

October
- Taking my advance theory test! Proceeding, I will be learning driving! Be prepared to hop onto my car my favourites! :D
- Applying for relief teaching license

November
- I will be going Hong Kong for a whole week!wee!i'm gonna mai dong xi chi dong xi mai dong xi chi dong xi! :P
- 5 days of leave will be applied (my 7 days of paid leave are gone)

December
- It's a season to be jolly fa la la la la la la (no missing las) -_-lll
- IT'S CHRISTMAS! my FAVOURITE OUT OF ALL MY FAVOURITES was born that day! :D:D:D

This will be my plan for the rest of the 2007.

My contract will be ending on the 8th Jan ppl! happy happy happy!i hate working! :C..

For the first 6months in 2008! most prob i will be relief teaching and teaching tuition and busy being a happy girl! :D
Do ask me out my favourites! Your presence will only change me from a happy girl to a happier girl! :D

love and still loads of love,
your favourite (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home