We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

my FIRST mugging session this year...

HELLO dearies!!! hehe... well as the title explained...i had my first mugging session recently!! i'm super not used to it!! its like...i haven sat dwn infront of my desk to study...to CALCULATE, to do sums, do research for donkey years!! thinkin back..the last time i have done that was for As, which is...nearly 10mths ago...hahaha...


Feeling that this IS a special occasion for me..i TOOk pictures of my first mugging cum midnight oil burning session!









MATHSSSSSS!!! my battle with maths begansssssssssssssssssssss....












going nuts with all the maths QNS....















As i do and do and do...i didnt realise its already 1plus!!!








hahaha...and so..i happily STOPPED my maths BATTLE! left with two questions then..hehe... i am so proud of myself! suddenly rmb all the maths lessions i had with mich in mdm teng's lesson..where she used to give me MULTI-COMBO-UNEXPECTED punches until im immune to it n simply dun care..arhahaha..n how i use to irritate the whole class in sec 1 or was it 2?? during Mr tong's lesson...arhahahahahaha..where i will raise up my hand and ask him to repeat it again....arhahahaha...aniway...i SURVIVEd all this!!! but im so sad..whn i thought i have escaped from the clutches of maths..im in it AGAIN...worst...im gonna take a half math n half stats module...TONGKU ar!! and recently..i chance upon my PSLE cert..i still cldnt believe it.here i am battling with math and to think i actually got an A* for maths in my PSLE...arhahahah...



I need to tell ur what happened today!!!

I had two lectures today...Intro to biz management and econs lect. So after the break in my econs lect... i went back to my sit n put on my specs... i had this habit of pushing the specs upwards..haha..THEN..i did it...to my horror..i realised the left lens on my spec has fallen n i have no idea where is it! i told my frens and they burst out laughing.. T.T so for the next half an hr..we have to keep peekin on the floor to search for my lens..it wasnt EASY...it was multi tasking..trying really hard to stop laughing, had to kept glancing at the floor for my lens, my lens was transparent and the floor was carpeted and had to pretend to be not so obvious coz we were having lect.....DOTSSS....n after a while i found it... i took picts again!!!


Hello!! did ur discover anithing different with my specs? hehe...

TA-DA!!! HOLE!!! hahah...

but this oso spells trouble for me...i can't use my specs for tml's lectures leh...OH NO... and its MATHs lects somemore...where i have to SEEEEEE... but on the other hand..its oso good! this means new specs for me!!! wheeeeee~~~!



ok..enuff of crap. as your know..i went to the national day parade! we were late...REALLY LATE...thanks to my uncle robin who INSISTED in meeting at 5.30..in the end they were late and we arrived late...haha..but things didnt turn out that bad..haha..roads were blocked for this ndp..alot of pple were standing behind the fences..as we were one of the LATEST comers..everyone watched as we go in..its like VIP treatment! den as we walk there, the guard of honours happen to MARCHED pass us..my heart skipped alittle...CUTE n macho!!! hehe... den we walk down more..we saw the other grps that were getting ready for the march in..the REST of the guard of honours, the army pple camouflaged in green and dark green, different uniforms grps etc...haha...den we were allocated to sit at this special platform that was at the side... though we were far from the main stage n cld only see from the side...i was DIRECTLY infront of the firework!!! NICE view!! hehe...took some photos....



the number of available places this yr is only 1/6 of the KALLANG stadium huh...OMTTTT...



my guard of honours!!!! hehe... ok did ur notice the obasan in red standing at the stairs..everyone was irritated with her!! you can juz sit down and watch, but there she was..standing dwn there, blocking the view of others..T.T





haha..i though this looks like liu xing..hehe
It was a nice performance!! i saw my political idol too!! Lee Kuan Yew!!



haha...another thing..i saw smth recently...im sure you all have seen it..i juz thought its interesting!!



Ask IRIS!! hehehe...





ok...this post was rather long and random...coz i've accumulated so much things and blog it all at one go..hehe..
k..its 12.11am now..time to hit the bed! i need to crawl out of my bed at 6plus and take the 74express bus at 7.15AM. ( the normal 74 will take exactly TWO WHOLE HOURS to reach my sch). and after that i need to meet my evil twin cum bumble bee for lunch! evil twin!! feifei n cheese joining us at bugis!! hehe..and to the rest reading this..pls MEET UP with me!! ah neh n qi!! whn are we going to our holl v?????! hehe.. ok..


until my next entry....



miss me LOTS!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home