We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Friday, August 31, 2007

i love you all!


ahah!this is a conversation between my dad n mum ytd which i found pretty funny yet sweet..


daddy=d

mummy=m


m:zhong ping, quick go bathe..

d: (lying on the sofa refusing to move)..why lei?

m: accompany me go watch "ge tai".

d: (gave a grumpy face den went to bathe)...


ahaha!den together they went happily to see the getai!ahaha! I realised my parents have been married for nearly 25 years..and yet my dad can always give in to my mum like going to watch getai with her though he is super tired after a day of work..ahaha! i think this giving in thingy is easy for couple sweetly in love for mayb like a few years..sometimes i wonder y is it my dad can still do it after 25 years..my mum so attractive meh?ahaha!later she see i die!


den i think maybe cos my dad truly loves my mum..ahaha!n i find it quite nice la!aahah!


another incident


m: baby, you want to go watch 881 with me n daddy?

me: (in front of msn typing)..hur really ar?okie lor..

m: okie den we go watch ar..


i really think 881 is a -_-lll show..i dont know y i agreed to go watch with my parents..den again..mayb cos i love them too!ahah!


conclusion: some actions may seem insignificant to u..but to some1 else is an action of love!ahah!

okie!just to let ur know i love u my favourites! ::D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home