We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Timetable

Hello guys,

Here's my confirmed timetable already.

Monday:
8am to 10am Civilizational studies
2pm to 4pm Pol science tutorial ( odd)

Tuesday:
10am to 12nn Writing and critical thinking
4pm to 6pm History Lecture

Wednesday:
8am to 10am Civilizational studies
2pm to 4pm Social work lecture

Thursday:
8am to10am Writing and critical thinking
10am to 12nn Political science Lecture
1pm to 2pm History tutorial

Friday:
2pm to 4pm Social work tutorial ( even)

I am so darn irritated that I'm unable to shift this social work tutorial slot! It upsets my entire wish plan for a 4 day week and im just irritated at the rather blah timing. It's in the middle of nowhere! On the bright side of things, its only for even weeks. Argh.

Don't mistaken those big gaps in between for social chats and long draggy lunches. I wish. They would probably mean time in the library and rushing up on endless work.

2nd week of uni life only and I'm already dragging my feet.

Come on! Moveeeeeeee!


So, this's my timetable for the rest of the year. Shiqi, I promise to meet up with you every alternate Tuesday! =)

How about the rest of you folks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home