We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

An entry about really nothing in particular

Haha Silin, my posts are unfortunately never as entertaining as yours! But still, I shall post my thoughts here anyway!

Anyway. I shall not talk about schoolwork here, I figured they would be dampening to the rest of you people out there and will only serve to me as a horrible reminder about the pile of work that's waiting ever patiently for me to get started.

Shall then talk about interesting accounts.

Account no 1:

Event occured a few weeks ago btw.

Girl yaks on the phone. Girl apparently with friend. Bus arrives at NUS bus stop. Girl and friend tries to get up the crowded bus. Mich in front seat. Sees everything. Sees how door closes, girl on the phone leaves friend behind. Friend in frantic panic, gestures and waves. Girl on phone exclaims in momentary surprise, pauses, and continues yak on phone. Friend stunned.

"A good friend in need is in a good friend indeed."

Story continues. Girl said to friend on phone, " oh shit, i left XYZ behind lehHHH! The bus just left!" Mich thought that Girl would get off the next stop ( common sense isnt it?) Girl did not. Girl continues conversation, " Haiyaaa, never mind lah hor. She can take next bus what. Anyway, I late for lecture liao le loh" As if your friend is not.

Mich is disgusted. Girl suddenly looks extremely ugly and revolting.

Account no 2:

Cannot remember when this event occured.

Venue: Causeway bus terminal. Mich q-ing up to get onto bus. Long queue, stuck in the middle of what felt like thousands of people's bodies. Opposite end, old lady walking slowly to the kerb. Old lady tries to get up the kerb. Fails. Tries again. And again. Kerb is too high-up. Bus passes by. Bus slows down. Bus stops. Bus-driver gets down the bus. Bus-driver helps old lady get up the kerb. Bus driver returns to Bus. Old lady walks safely on.

It is events like these that make me feel that the world is still not all that ravaged yet.

On a side note, my phone is officially spoilt. There's no light on, I cannot sms properly, buttons are not working as it should, camera malfunctioning, phone calls get cut off. Soon, I will be unable to contact the world outside NUS on weekdays unless I use MSN. Wow, what a wonderful thing to happen.

-_____-


All right, back to work!

See you guys soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home