We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Interesting/ Adventure/ Meaningful






Interesting


Hello! This is what I found at toy museum (a cafe). And I find it really interesting, thus would likr to share with all of you. Have a close look my favourites!(:

Read the words Then I folded it!




Interesting right! That is all for interesting!

Adventure!

It's a bright and sunny Saturday! Aaron and me were going to meet our church friends for a concert! den something happen! imagine the the scenerio of a train..(frm tpy to newton)

me and aaron crapping, crapping n still crapping...

A lady sort of anticipated that she will faint den she squat down!

Passer by A: wake up auntie wake up!

Passer by B : anyone got medicated oil?

(Frantically, i searched for mine and passed it to them)

Passer by C: some1 press the emergency bell!quick!

Aaron: Are you sure are you sure? -_-lll

Then he pressed the emergency bell..

Then he spoke to the train driver!He wasnt sure on where was the microphone den he spoke all over the place..-_-lll (got a guy behind him was urm chioing) -_-lll..stupid guy!

Finally, the train stopped and the lady regained consciousness! the train conductor asked us to step out of the train for a while! Then aaron left his details for the uncle!

Thank God the lady is well and fine! (:

What an adventure!

Meaningful

Silin, SUSU, Rachel and me went to my colleague (wen li's) old folks home to do volunteer work!

as in it's not her old folks home..-_-lll..initially we felt awkward..or rather me felt awkward..den we just gan ga gan ga gan ga!wahah!den we sort of warmed up abit then we started playing games with the grannies n grandpapas n started communicating with our "pro" dialect!haha!*imagine that scene*..

Then there's this thing call music therapy..basically it meant that we entertain the grannies n grandpapas with our "woo wow wee" voices..wahaha! some actually shake their hands asking us not to sing..-_-lll..wahah!

Then I fed this old lady! She looked really skinny and I think she is really old. She cannot speak at all and it took her alot of strength to actually open her eyes..hmm..quite sad to see that initially..den the nurse told us that she actually has alot of strength and sometimes will even pinch them den I -_-lll...hmm..neeway..I took an hour to finish feeding her! woo! I really felt this great sense of achievement after feeding her and subconsciously I became bao after feeding her..-_-lll

ooo!overall it's really great to be doing all these cos it's something that i really wanna do all these while and now i finally has the chance to do that!(:

so my favourites! Do join us if you are free cos i think they really do need volunteers!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home