We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I adore all these professions

Time really flies. I was looking through my diary yesterday and I realised at round this time last year, I was moaning and crying about an unknown future. In a blink of eyes, I am welcoming another July into my life, one that is filled with adventures and obstacles.

Just wanna use this opportunity to thank "doctors" in my life who were always there to "cure" me of my verbal diarrhea over the past one year, "editors" who were there to edit my horrible essays, "event planners" that plan fabulous birthday celebrations for me, allowing me to forget my un-happiness for short moment. Last but not least, I want to thank the "artistes" for constantly entertaining me with their jokes, making me a jovial me!;P.The past one year would definitely be different without all these professionals in my life.

There is a chinese saying " hang hang chu zhuang yuan", I totally agree with it. It is indeed my blessing to come into contact with all these "professions" and I will continue to treasure it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home