We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

ooo waiting days~

One more week to uni application! So near yet so far! Though waiting for university application are not very nice moments of my life, nonetheless, I am trying to find joy while waiting for it. (ps. I am not motivated at all to look for jobs now as I am too pre-occupied with uni matters! rarr!)

Yesterday, I was looking through website and guess what?! I found a butter cake recipe tailored for lazy people like me! The caption "Simple, ez to make" caught my attention at once! and "ta-da" I decided to bake a butter cake though initially I wanted to bake carrotcake but due to the fact that much ingredients were needed and the preparation work was not very easy.......another time perhaps!wahah! ooo! and i decided to name my butter cake the "BIGGER BETTER BUTTER CAKE" -_-lll

Recipe For Bigger Better Butter cake

Ingredients
250 g flour
2 tsp baking pwd
250 g butter
250 g sugar
5 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
chopped cashew nuts

Directions
Preheat oven to 180 deg .
Swift the flour and the baking pwd .
beat the butter and the sugar until the sugar melts.
add the eggs one at atime . beat .
add the vanilla extract .
bake . when 3/4 done sprinkle nuts on top .
cool it ven done .


and "poof", it doesnt become coco crunch!ahah..it became Bigger Better Butter Cake!


what the people have to say?


mum: taste good for first attempt

ah nei: ya not bad..but abit powdery

teacher: so good that i left none for my family! (gave her 4 pieces)

Dad : alright la..(my dad never says anything tasted nice b4)

me: fattening cake

ngor: nice ( He was too hungry..)

my godsis: very nice!




yup! will share with your the next time i bake any!



ahaha!!ooo..and i took a lot of photos with my handsome boy which i found quite amusing!he looked super traumatised!wahahahhaha!

He looked super traumatised for this!waahaha!

ooo!and other random photos I took of my handsome boy!and we say ahh!!


special talent?-eating of foot?


he's going to be 7 years old next year lei..-_-lll..and I will be 21..-_-

yup tht's all folks! and blackie!bon voyage in advancE!come back safely!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home