We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Built to Last
















Some of these people, captured in the photographic shots above are among the most important people in my life. For a good part of my young life, they've been there with me for as long as I can remember. I've sat among them during graduation day, I've held their hands and I've watched them cry, laugh, sing, whine, complain, holler and yes, even whimper. I've known their lives just as they've equally known mine. Every intimate secret exchanged, every oath of trust pronounced is but only a mere testament of our long friendship. Today and tomorrow, they will also be the people who will be my children's godparents, my comforting solace in times of great turbulence and most of all, my source for future happiness.
To my friends - we're built to last =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home