We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Grace Invades

Hello Babess,
You know what? This is my first time adding an entry in this blog. Oops.
Anyway, I wanna thank all of you for making the wonderful time before my studies. I'm glad there were many meet-ups as it really makes me feel closer to you girls while reviving the good old school days. Then again, it dawned on me that I missed out so much during secondary days, but i'm contented that we are still in contact even till now and forever.
Imma miss all babes during my studies and i'm sure likewise for all of you. Hurhur. I've updated my blog url. And there you go, http://realmofmakebelieve.blogspot.com/. Do tag me when you visit so that i know i'm not forgotten. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home