We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kamsahamida!

After the episode at vivo( you see, i think im dramatic, every single and situation is being described as episode), getting phone no. from some cute guy, DANCING in public, kissing JAY.





I was glad, it's not as bad this year.
but GOSH! I cant face the people at Food for thought. mayb their impression of me would be an image of me writing out PRINCE WILLIAM using my butt. T.T OMT.

but nonetheless, i had a wonderful time!! to be surrounded by close friends, and 2special vips. hee.. LOVE the bonding that we had.

Anyway..........................


OMT. now im worried about next year already.

the big 21!!!

Anyway, i'm lazy to type here. checkout my blog! feijiejie.blogspot.com

lovelove,

Miss Bouncy B**b :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home