We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

FUN!



"zou san" everyone!ahah!it's good morning in cantonese!wahah!okay!let me share with your my exciting trip!!from the nuMber of exclaimation marks that i used, i am sure your can tell i am really excited abt my trip!wahahah!actually i went to quite a few places..Hong Kong wasnt the only place i went to.. Shen Zhen and Macau were the other 2 places that i went to...


Hong Kong


On the first day, my mum and me met up with her ex pastor (a hong konger). We went to "xing guang da dao"..where there alot of stars' handprints..I saw andy lau's one lei..!

wahah!yea..it looks something liddat!there are a lot more!yea!and trust me..the hotels or rather i would say HK's lodges are super duper small..we need to squeeze one..the hotel i stayed in HK is a 3 star hotel and it's like super small..compared to the 3 star hotel i stayed in Shen zhen there's a .. .. .. .. .. what word shld i use.. there's a "dinosaur" difference!wahahaha!

the above is Hk's lodging..wahah!looks good right!but it's small!wahah!really small!what u see is the delusion of the camera!wahahaha!ooo!and the food in HK.. i would use "YUMMY" to describe it..though they are ordinary stuffs like soya bean and chee cheong fan..but they taste superb!ooo!other than these right..HK i would say, it's really a "mai dong chi dong xi mai dong xi chi dong xi" paradise!wahaha!ooo!not to forget i went to ocean park!it's really a place worth going!!!there's this roller coaster ride that i sat on...!GOSH!i feel my heart popping out!!!i saw pandas too!i love pandas la!they look so nua!GOSH!and i stare at them for 10 mins and i nv see them move at all lei..-_-lll.. perhaps for the "an an" who was eating!dolphins are cute too!i wanna keep them as pets!




Shen zhen

For Shen zhen right! "shi jie zhi chuang" is a place i would recommend all of you to go! They actually spend alot of money building all the prestigious places of the world there! forexample staue of liberty, white house..i saw our merlion, eygpt's pyramid,london bridge..leaning tower of pisa... and so on!a picture speaks a thousand words..see the pictures for yourself!















wahaha!as they always say "like mother, like daughter"!wahah!i think the 2 photos below are damn funny!especially my mum's one!!wahah!she looks like a peeping tom la!-_-lllwahahah!those are sculptures from romans if i am not wrong!wahah!









oooo!and this see saw is really pretty!!decorated with roses!i would definitely love to own this see saw in my hse next time!




okie!that's all!and I wanna thank my DADDY in heaven cos saw a few terrorist look alike ppl in the plane that freaked me out!-_-lll...kept asking mum if we will reached SPORE safely! Give thanks to the GREAT one that i am back! with presents for my favourites!so those who want presents..take the initiative to ask me ar!i am a hot item now!cheerios!




LOTS OF LOVE,

BINU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home