We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

let others do the TALKING.

HELLO!! as the title suggests, im not able to TALK.... WHY??? i suddenly lost my voice ( shi SHeng) yesterday.. ME...LYE SI LIN...without voice, and cant talk?!


it just means.... NO VOICE=NO MOOD





BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....





this is definitely unbearable for me to NOT TALK...i was talking to my friend clarissa and i told her about the lost of my voice.. n she goes....HOW CAN IT BE?! how can silin let OTHERS do THE TALKING?!?! ... arhaha...frankly speaking...this is true... i just HAVE TO TALK. I recall the last time i lost my voice, dear ah neh was the victim...arhaha...according to her, i called her and start GABBERING away for one hour.... NONSTOP. hehehe....





well this was definitely smth different... not talking, being the center of attention..sitting back..being the AUDIENCE for once...haha...the hse seems quieter without my voice too!! bleh...





but i did not waste my day sulking away for the lost of my voice!! the plan was to go trim hair, i figured that since im not able to work..might as well make it useful instead of staying at home..haha... i went with the INITIAL plan to TRIM my hair...note the word... TRIM...


i ended up PERMING my hair!! hehe...ok RELAX...not the maggie mee, aunty kind of perm... its the big big kind...that looks natural n nice!! the hairdresser mentioned too...she say...i really SUIT MESSY HAIR...arhaha...





SO...i sat in the salon for 3 freaking hours...(longest time in my life) for my hair to be done...trimed my hair...wash..curling it up...put chemical...wash ... put conditioning chemical...STEAM...wash....i washed my hair 3TIMES... haha...but i like it...it was close to what i wanted... 90bucks...plus treatment is 120..hehe...





gupi asked me to post it here..but no matter how i take..its not able to show much in the pics...so peeps...no pics!! all you can do is come n MEET me to see the REAL thing... no big changes la..juz more volume hair plus abit curl at the back..hee...





Lastly....duno why...beetles seem to LOVE ME!!! at least one comes into my room EVERY SINGLE NIGHT...den they buzz n fly here fly there...den their body will knock against things n make really loud noises....i get too IRRITATED...so i will catch them n release them the next day...hehe... here's a pic of the beetle!!











ok...i know its abit disguisting...haha..

that's all!! take care peeps!!

love,

silin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home