We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Monday, November 05, 2007

stoning SERIOUSLY.

HELLO my dear friends!! hehe... this is my LONG awaited post!!

Things are picking up in my life. Deadlines to meet for my assignments, my uol counil event taking place in jan, preparation, sponsorship proposals blablabla... Despite all this, im still stoning seriously...procrastinating....everything's moving in a fast pace...yucks...

TIME to pick myself up!! wake up!!


hehe..i have NUAed enough over the week. if u don't know, i had a BAD sprain last monday... was on my way to work, sprained my ankle on the overhead bridge while in heels... PAIN until i cant stand straight...there was a bustop juz few metres away...but no one came to my rescue...what happen to pple in SPORE?!?!?! haven there any kind souls left???? BLEH....
well aniway, i called home n my bro came to bring me home...it was a miracle!! ( the fact that my bro even care to come down n care for me..sum1 whoose butt is stuck 24HOURS on the SOFa...it is TRULY a miracle) i was bed-bound for two whole days... haha..all my dance classes canceled, didnt went to work...juz sat on my bed with my laptop infront of me...CRUNCHYROLLing away...hehe...

that was a GREAT rest..


hence...time to start things up!! readings to do...revision to be done...tons of mind maps to be drawn n re-drawn( due to my LEGIBLE handwriting) :P


anyway, i was surfing the net a few days ago...n i have a message for mich:

MICHEELE!!! your hometown is no longer called BOMBAY!! its known as MUMBAI now!! hehe...

reminds me of this advertisment thats gOing on the tv recently...the one about calling in to a roti prata shop from singapore..den the guy asked if its a suburb..arhaha..that guy is AcTUALLY a lecturer in my friend's JC!! hehe...


well that's all my dear...tml is monday!! means mr TEA lunch with npy n yAnen!! gupi is gOing on her hongkong spree starting frm tml..9 DAYS HONGKONG TRIP.bring some hk shuai ges for me!! she cant wait to see her LING FENG...hehe...


love,
Silin the BEAUTIFUL one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home