We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Updates!! Gross ones.

Hello everybody,

Shall start the ball rolling and update this blog.

Recently, I have been very horrified at some people in my hostel. A few weeks ago, I heard spluttering noises and as they got louder, I got out of my room to investigate. Well, lo and behold when I got to the kitchen, I saw a frying pan with little sliver fishes in the process of being fried. Problem is, the person who was supposed to be frying that was missing in action. I looked closer and saw the fishes were already charred and while i did consider switching off the power, I did not want to be accused of spoiling someone's nice dinner. pui. Anyway, I waited for like 10 over minutes before the accused finally emerge from her room and I then pretended to go to the toilet. Wah lau eh, she want to burn our block down issit. I swear by then, the fishes on their bellies were already like charcoal. Seriously! Can people have some common sense or not? It was so dangeous keeping the fire on for like 20 minutes????? I was pissed off at the stupid girl. Not that I want to discriminate, but she was from the Land of the Great Wall.

Just a few days ago, I went to the toilet and as I lifted the seat, I almost puked. The entire toilet bowl was not just filled but rather, it was splattered by shit. Not any old solid ones I beg your pardon but those that belong to the category of diarrhoea. I "WAH LAU" very loud at that time. Omg what is wrong with people in this cluster!!! How can someone just let out a big fart and explosion of grit matter just ignore it and not flush the entire rotten thing down! How irresponsible and how disgusting. If I ever knew who the person is, I am so inclined to give her a piece of my mind! Oh man. And that incident happened just before I ate dinner. Needless to say, the chicken rice lost its appeal.

Invasion of the ants has occured in my room. My dad when he came on Monday observed a trail of suspicious looking fellows and when we realised that it's a hell lot of ants, I panicked. Well, if you guys don't know, I was attacked by red ants when I was young ( whole body invasion i tell you) and the sight of ants have an effect in stirring up traumatic memories. Anyway, i digress. Yesterday night, Dad bought ant repellent food. The concept is quite ingenius although I am unsure if it really works. We lined the corners with ant food and when the ants see it, they would bring it back to their nests and eat it. When they do, the toxic spreads and the nest is destroyed. Ah, the marvels of science. Anyhow, I thought the ants were here because I left food in my room but I'm afraid there are more horrors installed for me. I found out that the ants came from outside of my room and as I observed, the entire corridor was just lined with ants! All the way! I then informed my hostel mate who told me that it was because the kitchen's dustbin was filled with ants. Very well then, I stomped off to the kitchen and yup, the entire wall next to the dustbin had ants crawling. The garbage was stinking and ants were bathing in all that scent. Pui. So pissed off I tell you!!! Why are people so darn inconsiderate? Havent they have any sense at all to throw their rubbish after their dustbin is filled? This is a university for goodness sake and it is so appalling that this kind of thing still happens! I was then reminded of the time I found filled with blood menstrual pads in the bathroom for 2 days consecutively.


Gross.


I hate such inconsiderate behaviour. One more time it happens, I swear i am going to take action.

Till then, I'm off to check for ants. Yucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home