We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

What goes around comes around.

SPEAKING OF BAD KHAMA in my previous article dedicated to ah neh...


please WATCH OUT for what you will be saying in future.



In my previous job, one of the task was to book ferry transfer tickets for my Japanese clients frm HK airport directly to Macau. So i called the agent in Hongkong, gave the names of the client settled all necessary procedures. I gave my name, SPELLED it out to them and waited for their fax confirmation for the reservation.




This is what I got:





SPELL C-E-I-L-I-N-G. CEILING.



Which parent will name their child ceiling?! GOSHGOSHGOSH.

"Hi my name is Ceiling Lye. Nice to meet you." T.T





no wonder mich's not talking to me anymore.



Just in case u cant spot her, I specially circled her up.

MICH i still love you to bits & Pieces! Lesser jokes from now. HAHA!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home