We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Advertisement!

' Hello everyone!

I am here to do a little bit of advertisement. hahaha.. as you all know, I will be going to Cambodia in Dec. ( Yes, i am going AGAIN haha).. This year, I am handling quite a big portfolio - will be actually conducting the planning and execution of the projects. We intend for the projects to be long-term and sustainable. This means that future expedition teams will also be continuing the work that we have started this year. This also means that there is a lot of pressure on my project team to really outdo ourselves and to plan a very good project programme that will support the local communitity in Cambodia.

This calendar was done by my fellow tripper. He put in ALOT of effort for this calendar. The pictures that you see were taken by us during our trip last year! The children are really terrific kids. 1 calendar is about 10 bucks. This is how it looks on the inside k. oh btw, the calendar is marked in 2009, not 2008. haha this is a soft copy of a draft!





So, if you are interested so send me a sms or sth!
Love,
Mich
BTW, our wuya is oso going cambodia with NUS NVAC! Congratulations for having made through the interview! You will definitely enjoy it, like how I always do.
=)














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home