We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wenxin's graduation

My graduation pics! tot will share wif u all my life in AJ...

My class's band + my clique + some band members from other classes + my class guys

My scandal...teach u all a chinese idiom, "jiang1 cuo4 jiu4 cuo4"...since dey already say dat we'r a couple, den we might as well.....................................................LET DEM TAKE PICTURE OF US LA..........
My clique in class: Flora, Aileen, Mandy, Me and Miang

(Below is my PW group mates: Selina, Me, Miang, Taiyong and Lao Lai[in clockwise order])

My crassh! AJC 3805....... our patientiest form teacher - Mrs Ong


Dis week was a sad week. dere were jus too many 'lasts'. i had e last PE of my life on wed. PE in jc is no fun, i believe all of u will agree to dis. bt smhw i guess i'll miss e days when i ran ten rounds on e tracks wif my fellow classmates, encouraging each other and pushing each other when all of us felt lyk giving up. smtimes when i pass by e pri sch beside my hse and saw e kids having deir pe i feel so envious....

Also dere was e last official meal in my sch canteen, e last lecture, e last tutorial.... things gt especially precious when dey'r abt end. bt i mus say dat i din cry dis time, nt because i dun anything, jus dat i wanted to bid a happy farewell to e sch, my frens and e teachers. dey left me beautiful memories, so i tot a tearful face of mine was nt e best gift for dem on our last day in sch.

Anyway friday was a day of smiles and flashlight. i mus admit dat my class is nt bonded. at all. there's an obvious division btwn e grps, bt we had been living in harmony except for e occasional disputes. i noe dat aft graduating we may lose touch forever, bt i guess dat's ok. there's jus too many ppl passing by in my life and i noe its impossible to make everyone stay by my side. wat's more impt is dat dey've left me something which i could bring wif me forever...

1 Comments:

Blogger jay said...

Yo! I like ur photos Big and clear. Haha mich's all small and blur. Keep it up! LOL.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home