We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

sian 2.......

Now it's time for me to show you all how sian I am. Everybody have been busy mugging and the there's practically no "after school lunch" with my classmates at all. But nevertheless, it doesn't matters much to me. I guess I'm the only one still playing hard instead of working hard now, that's why hongwei keeps doubting if I had been studying secretly at home. Well, the answer is obviously no!

Anyway, I realise many people are so worried about not being able to get into the U because of achieving undesired grades for the prelims. Actually I think most of the worries are redundant, why? It's because the prelims are meant to KILL YOU!! I've actually got 12/40 for my chemistry paper 1. See how badly I've scored! But, I've just done the A level 06 June paper 1 and guess what, I've easily scored 32/40. I've realised how much easier the A level standards are. Immediately, I see hope in me. I know I can get at least a C grade for chemistry in the final round despite failing it for umpteen times until I've become real numb about it. Now I'm still waiting for my chem paper 2, hoping to push me to AO...How pathetic.

Meanwhile, I'm also waiting for another paper 2-PHYSICS!! I suppose this is the paper that makes my heart beats the most. Combining my paper 1 and 3, I'm currently on borderline A, so if there's anything wrong with my paper 2, I'll lose my only hope of achieving an A since I've screwed up my maths and only got a C.

Reading up to this point, I'm sure most of you will be surprised by the language used in this entry. This is my first time posting an entry with almost decent English. It's because before I've decided to make this post, I've read a story of railway in Singapore i suppose. But in that story, the place described doesn't sound like Singapore at all! It sounded more like some rural country. The language used by the author is so unfamiliar to me, and so, I've decided to make a post with that kind of language. BUT, I've failed miserably no doubt. Comparing the 2 pieces, they're simply a difference of heaven and earth(not the green tea). This can be differentiated by just comparing the two titles.

If anyone were to recognise what I'm refering to, just take it as a compliment for the author. Typing this entry has made me realise that it is really very difficult to express myself with this language. I can't use words like "haha, lol" and my favourite punctuation "........". So the conclusion is, Singlish is still the best for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home