We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

happy belated pretty birthday to me!! heh cos i jus did my facial two days ago..

anyway just like to share with u guys my special day.

initially, i thought i'll be alone today..but it's definitely nt possible because i know that everybody will be snatching to celeb with me !

i got a surprise when alot of ppl turned up when i least expected it..woohoo went to newton circus for a sumptuous feast..lol..i think they planned a surprise for me..but it was nt carried out in the end..

after that we went to rot at coffeebean, pampering ourselves with cheesecake etc..actually we wanted to go to jeanie's hse..but ! my dad forbidded me to stay overnite outside..wth..zzz

yah and here so i am, blogging in the wee hours. now intending to stay up to watch troublesomenight..fyi..it's a ghost story..but meant to be lame..

arghhhh babyyy i can't belive my special day is gone jus like that..ok i'm lazy to type le..bcos my show is starting..will tell u guys personally when i see ur nez time..and i hope it will be soon !

btw..it kinda feels weird celeb my bdae without u all ! hahaha.

thanks for ur well wishes..and may u guys be as happy as me ALWAYS regardless of any obstacles..

PS thanks indian for ur birthday call exactly at 0000. it made my day..and i alr finished watching ur video..haha the rhythm is kinda slow..and i almost fell asleep..but it's nice ! babyyy

shall end here..take care..candy dreams~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home