We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello ppl..i'm here to blog finally. i bet you guys must have missed me terribly !

Firstly i'll like to apologize for being unable (not unable, but i don't know how) to fix the tagboard. Can some blogging expert help?!

Seeing you guys struggle for prelims and the coming A's really makes my fragile heart go out to all of you. but anyway, i'm neither having A's nor prelims. LOL ! envious?

nothing much to update..my life's being as boring as it is. working working working..and bloody hell. i'm quite upset with my job and i've got a good mind to sack my boss really soon.

my head's feeling groggy and legs feeling sour right now. sigh~~~ i wish i had tons of money to spend on my BIRTHDAY which is 12 hours away. please rmb to wish me happy birthday even though exams are more impt alright??!!

i look forward to seeing new posts soon, i mean you guys writing something else other than studies! and oh ya..goodie luck for results.

mirage loves all of you. candy dreams~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger jay said...

Yeah they post studies so sian. Haha. Then their results so good. gx. Hmmmm yeah ur job sucks totally. u should quit, seriously.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

hahaha omg jay why u nv blog de???babyyyy

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home