We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Monday, September 25, 2006

wenxin is here!

hmmm....todae i gt back my econs mcq n chi paper 1.......e econs mcq was ok, better den expected, gt 23/30....bt nw i'm starting to get worried abt my econs paper 2 & 3.....cos whenever e first paper dat i gt back is okai, those dat follow will disappoint me.....my chi, GOODNESS, for e first time in my life i FAILED my chi compo.........i did badly at times bt den nv once did i fail........so it was quite a shock........so e whole paper combine everything i gt 65.5/100..........such a waste.....bt its a gd reminder for me to be cautious during e next exams too.........so u guys mus be careful too! dun be lyk me........so tmr will be another round of shocks and surprises, wif my fav maths paper coming back to me.......anyway wish u all gd luck for e coming days! mus jiayou okai! :]

2 Comments:

Blogger jay said...

Gxn leh wenxin.65.5 is absolutely gonna be my best result.My best result is 55 for my entire JC life. Haha. And 23/30 for econs mcq is definitely gonna be my best econs mcq result. I usually get like 15,16. Sigh~

1:06 AM  
Blogger xin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home