We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Monday, September 25, 2006

ESCAPE.

When tough times arrive, one feels the inclination to escape.
To escape to the waters of serenity, to float without a worry in the world.



I wish I could just grab my bags and leave. Travel brings possibilities, tiny peepholes of new opportunities. When can I leave? "Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars."




When Man is restricted, oppressed, suppressed. A wall builts up and towers above us so meanacingly. All we got to do now is to find a ladder and cross the wall. But why is it so difficult?



Purple waters represent romance.




Somehow, somewhere, sometime. Nature will point me in the right direction and I will find my way through the shrouds of doubt, despair and disappointment to emerge triumphant.



Let's hang in there =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home