We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Welcome ~~~~










Hey guys..

This post is to inform you that this is to be a place for us to exchange our thoughts and feelings... I know the timer is scary. It's frightening for me! But it will serve as a good reminder for us to study hard, work hard and do well for A levels! Cheers ppl ! Please make use of this forum k to update on our lives etc. Let me be the first to start the ball rolling...


Today I got back my Econs MCQ. I got 16/30. Not superb or anything but I am relieved. During the exam, I thought " DIE DIE DIE". Out of 30 qns, I practically tikum 15. So I guess I have to thank my lucky stars I did not fail. But I guess I got to work harder now to do well!!! History was disappointing. NEED I SAY MORE?

Hope you guys did better than me!!!


love,

michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home