We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Friday, October 20, 2006

princess hours~~

im...so so so so adDicted to princess hours! i have to curb the urge to watch it on youtube...haha..thanks to karling, at least i get to hear the songs everyday! hehe... well aniway, was pretty sick these few days..guess the fatigue + the terrible HAZE muz have put a toll on me...as you all know...haha..i have SENSITIVE eyes + SENSITIVE nose and now..worse...SENSITIVE throat ...i can barely open my eyes whn i go out! this just gives me more reasons to stay at home...nowadays..im only just travelling between my school n house...how pathetic can my life BE...luckily there's princess hours! hehe..something for me to look forward to at the end of each day...haha..

aniway..the haze is gettin bad..pls take care!! i really miss all of you lots!!!! but i know it will soon be over..hang on guys!! hehe...n lastly..i have something really IMPORTANT to say......



mich... HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!




hehe...take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home