We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Monday, May 14, 2007

grasshopper

I need to mention this..i think two weeks ago.. i met the long hair guy from CAO MONG..u know..the trio guy group..aka grasshopper..haha..today while watching the repeat telecast of the charity show, i saw them singing..it certainly brought back lots of memories..

SO, i went to find their songs to listen..OMGGGG...they are like my childhood songs!! i think when i was ...eh...ard 5 or mayb 7 years old..haha..i listened to their songs!!! and yes..while blogging now..i have thier songs blasting from my speaker...OMG..im actually listening to cao mong...


haha..but anyway...other than mich who listen to indian songs..does the rest of you have the same childhood as me? been thru that grasshopper era??? or am i the ONLY old SOUL here???? well..haha..i actually still like some of their songs leh..hehe :P



oh..and i have to tell your this..that day aft meeting the long hair guy from cao mong...i went back to office to tell my collegue..she was like..OMG...did any girls screamed for him?!?!?! T.T my eyes nearly dropped out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home