We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Monday, November 20, 2006

A levels's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Yah right who am I kidding.

Hi guys.

You know something?

It's weird how it is already 8pm and none of you guys are online. You lucky people out there! Able to get off your butts, do some heavy-weight shopping, find some mascara, learn Korean, go to sentosa, watch a thriller.. ARGH..

So yah, I should hang on there since Friday is just a few days away. Oh come on, you may say. It's just a little tweeny bit more. Yah tweeny bit more means 6 more hours and 6 more gruelling essays. Perhaps it would be enjoyable if Lit can somewhat take into the form of an MCQ. Hey students. Major make-over of lit papers today. You are expected to just do an MCQ on all the characters in the book. Time starts now. Now isn't such a dream nice? By the way,I hope I'll be able to get my lungs to scream on Friday but I doubt so since all that exposure to those science people screaming after every single of paper of mine is adequate to make my scream of delight turn into the most, a pathetic squeal. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm really sorry to dump my wet-blanket concerns on this post. But awww, ALL THAT suppression is driving me crazy. Yet, there's something in me that realises how much I will miss studying my subjects ( see, I told you I'm crazy). Bye bye Opportunity cost and J-curve effect, bye bye George Bush Senior, see you Truman Doctrine, thank you for all that time with the Cold war.. Farewell David Marshall, goodbye darling Colonialism, till we meet again Lee Kuan Yew.

Now. I SHOULD get off my butt and get some LITERATURE done.

Hello, Heart of Darkness.
How do you, Glass animals?
Thank you for coming, darling brave new world.

And this by the way, is just for Wednesday.

Till then darlings.

Have fun =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home