We will be friends forever, just you wait and see.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ECONS was T.T....i didnt manage to write finish huh..but it was kind of expected that i didnt write finish...haha...CHEM was..hm...ok la... now im worried for tml's econs paper 1 n 2...OMGgggggggggggggggggggggggggg..esp my micro huh...my concepts for micro.is.stil.very.WEAK......howhowhowhow?????

BUT..anyway im glad that today is already over...chem paper2 in the morning..den econs essay in the afternoon..haha..juz in case u dun take econs...for essay, u can write up to 8 or 10 pages or even MORE than that...which means my hand is ACHin now....T.T... but im glad its OVER!!! i cant wait for tml to end..n i'll be one step closer to 17th nov..hehe...

my final conclusion is..i have REALLY done my best for the papers..though some papers didnt turn out the way i want them to be...i think i can answer to myself ba..muz xiang qian kan!
whats done is done..no regrets~

people..jiayou for rest of the papers! after the papers we go out k....i miss ur to BITS....
take care....

silin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home